Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dr. Kumar Vishwas A Promising Poet of young generation

One of my friend came to me and told that he will introduce to very promising poet name Dr Kumar Vishvas though I am not big fan of poem but wanted to listen so here the line goes like this

कोई दीवाना कहता है, कोई पागल समझता है !
मगर धरती की बेचैनी को बस बादल समझता है !!
मैं तुझसे दूर कैसा हूँ , तू मुझसे दूर कैसी है !
ये तेरा दिल समझता है या मेरा दिल समझता है !!

मोहब्बत एक एहसासों की पावन सी कहानी है !
कभी कबीरा दीवाना था कभी मीरा दीवानी है !!
यहाँ सब लोग कहते हैं, मेरी आंखों में आँसू हैं !
जो तू समझे तो मोती है, जो ना समझे तो पानी है !!

समंदर पीर का है अन्दर, लेकिन रो नही सकता !
यह आँसू प्यार का मोती है, इसको खो नही सकता !!
मेरी चाहत को दुल्हन बना लेना, मगर सुन ले !
जो मेरा हो नही पाया, वो तेरा हो नही सकता !!

भ्रमर कोई कुमुदनी पर मचल बैठा तो हँगामा
हमारे दिल में कोई ख्वाब पला बैठा तो हँगामा,
अभी तक डूब कर सुनते थे हम किस्सा मुहब्बत का
मैं किस्से को हक़ीक़त में बदल बैठा तो हँगामा !!!

Well this was awesome . I liked the way he recite his poem. It reminds me of my child hood when I use to go for Hassya Kavi Sameelen on Holi Evening at Darbhanga School . It use to make us laugh a lot because we were already high (Use to consume Bangh). Believe me this guy is has a promising voice which kept me spell bounded. When I was listening to him , thought about Raju Srivastav (Comedy Actor) . Though some of his joke was not good but the way he present that makes lot of difference for the audience. I googled for Dr. Kumar poem video and found some. Though I am trying to find his complete video.

















I will keep adding as I get more. I am not sure if I should be taking permission from Dr. Kumar but I just want to salute him for these wonderful word.

1 comment:

Dr.Kumar Vishvas said...

KHUSH RAHEYEY
DR KUMAR VISHVAS

kumarvishvas@gmail.com